Holiday Concerts by Candlelight
Thanks to everyone who attended our traditional community gatherings in the Church of Saint Raphael in San Rafael. Hundreds of people braved the rain on Saturday, and hundreds more basked in the glow of beautiful works sung by our Marin Symphony Chamber Chorus, the Marin Girls Chorus and amazing soloists and other incredible guest artists.
Saturday, December 1st at 7:30pm
Sunday, December 2nd at 4:00pm
Church of Saint Raphael in San Rafael
1104 5th Avenue, San Rafael, CA
Concert sponsors: Marin Pacific Company, Inc., Frank & Lois Noonan
The Church of Saint Raphael, at 5th and A in downtown San Rafael. Ticket holders admitted at main entrance and both side entrances. Will Call tickets and additional tickets for purchase (subject to availability) at the main entrance only.
Doors open 30 minutes prior to each concert. Seating is open. Please note that many attendees arrive early to assure their desired seats. The performance length is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Free street parking. City meters inactive after 6pm on Saturday, and all day on Sunday.
- San Rafael A Street Garage. 400 spaces, 50 cents per hour. Enter from A Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues. Elevator take soy to A Street, one block from the Church of Saint Raphael.
- Parking Lot at 5th and C. Two blocks west of the church, 100 spaces, City metered.
- Parking Lot at 5th and Lootens Place. Two blocks east of the the church, 30 spaces, City metered.
- An entrance for disabled people is located at the west side of the church.